http://www.localhardwoodfloorslosangeles.com/ is continually upgrading the services that we offer so that our technicians will always be able to offer you the most efficient services available.
Our state of the art Carpet Cleaning Services include:
- Dry steam or hot-water treatment – Frees the dirt particles and suctioning them up as the cleaning solvent is applied.
- Various shampoo applications – Gently flushing out even the most stubborn soil with soft, fresh and fragrant shampoos.
- A combination of steam and shampoo cleaning.
- Foam cleaning using various types of foam – Makes it possible to vacuum out the dirt after the foam that has loosened it has dried.
- Bonnet (special pad) cleaning – Used on special delicate carpets when shrinkage or color running could be a problem.
- Use of absorbent dry compounds – Once again for use on delicate and special carpets to prevent over wetting, color loss and shrinkage.
Often our in-plant service is the safest method for giving your carpets, upholstered Chesterfields and drapes the care that they need.
Each of the above cleaning methods is tried and tested giving the best results possible. http://www.localhardwoodfloorslosangeles.com/ professional technicians will choose the most suitable cleaning method for your carpets and upholstery using the appropriate mechanical action to loosen and float away all ingrained dirt and stubborn stains.
Z.M.’s Company has the professional expertise for carpet and hardwood floors service to removing ink, food, pets urine and many other stains and odors harmlessly with all the correct chemical compounds.
Leave it up to the professionals and never attempt stain removal on your own.
Because carpets, rugs and upholstered furniture are expensive items to purchase we are happy to provide some routine handling and cleaning tips to help them last for many, many years.
While many modern carpet and hardwood floors are chemically treated to hide and even repel many types of soiling and stains, over time ingrained dirt, pollutants and odors are still a problem and could lead to serious deterioration in the quality of the carpet.
Therefore we recommend pampering your carpet with professional cleaning regularly so that you ensure:
- Giving your rooms a clean fresh look with a fresh fragrance
- Extending the life of the carpet and hardwood floors
- Ridding your home of all allergy sensitive dust particles
Maintaining your carpet and hardwood floors between cleaning process
Carpet and hardwood floors should be vacuumed at least once a week with a properly engineered vacuum cleaner.
We recommend using a vacuum cleaner with separate motors for sucking up the dirt and beating the brushes that free the particles trapped in the carpet’s pile. Rotating brushes have proved to be the most suitable. The suction should be strong enough to remove even the most tenacious particles and the brushes should be firm enough to free even the most stubborn dirt.